Code of Ethics
ALDONYS Code of Ethics
- To promote public respect and confidence by rendering efficient and dependable service.
- To adhere to a high standard or moral and ethical conduct.
- To serve the legal profession, industry, commerce and the general public with integrity.
- To endeavor to render to clients exemplary service by employing proper and authorized personnel.
- To undertake assignments with an unbiased and open mind and report the facts as found.
- To refrain from improper and unethical solicitation of business.
- To assist, when necessary, law enforcement officers and the duly constituted authorities.
- To assist the Department of State, Division of Licensing Services, in purging the profession of abusive practices and eliminating unlicensed practitioners.
- To work in harmony with our colleagues and clients so as to foster cordial relationships.
Preamble to the ALDONYS By-Laws
- To promote a favorable image of the licensed private investigator and watch, guard and patrol license holders, their companies and their employees.
- To provide a forum for the interchange of ideas and information and to find solutions to the problems of the profession.
- To conduct programs of educational benefit to our members.
- To develop ways and means of raising the standards of our profession.
- To do any and all things necessary to foster harmony and good will among the members.
- To disseminate the true spirit of patriotism and loyalty.